EtO Sterilization Solutions, our speciality
During the MEDICA 2021, we’ll promote our EtO sterilization equipment and EtO sterilization turnkey projects that we propose for pharmaceutical industry and medical device companies. The proposed Industrial equipment and projects are totally customized, and adapted to any the client’s requirement, fulfilling the strictest international standards.
We will attend to your specific questions, such as:
- What is the EtO sterilization process, and what is it for?
- What are the ancillary equipment that are part of an EtO sterilization installation?
- What are the required standards to maintain the safety of the equipment?
All your doubts, requirements, and hesitations related to your project will be clarified.
Our extensive EtO sterilization services
As experts in Ethylene oxide sterilization process, we also propose a wide range of Ethylene Oxide services. These services can be very useful for those who already have an EtO sterilization plant and who want to improve equipment / process efficiency and results.
Below some of the proposed services:
- A safe control system “ONYX” for EtO chambers;
- EtO Cycle optimization;
- Cycle validation for Ethylene Oxide process (EtO);
- Maintenance operations;
- Installation and calibration services;
- Protocol redaction and performance (FDS, DQ, FAT, IQ and OQ);
- Safety audit to fulfill the ATEX 2014/34/UE directive;
- Existing installation upgrade to be conformed to ATEX directive;
- Parametrical release implantation on existing sterilizers;
- Flammability calculations;
Our services for pharmaceutical industries
Indeed, we are also an engineering company, specializing in the pharmaceutical sector. For this reason, we propose further services, for example:
- Engineering of industrial equipment as per vacuum chamber, steam sterilizer, …
- Programing and control of process equipment,
- Commissioning and validation of pharmaceutical equipment (reactors, CIP, steam generators, water loops…)
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be pleased to to organize a meeting during the MEDICA on November 15-18th 2021 at Hall 10 / G56.
Looking forward to seeing you at the MEDICA trade fair in Dusseldorf!