RSD® is in charge of complex projects, including the ones following the ATEX normative for pharmaceutical industries.
We manage and lead the projects in their totality: planning/costs/quality/risk management/…
According to us, it is essential that the relationship with the customer has to be based on confidence. That’s why we propose a weekly personalised follow up of the project.
GMP pharmaceutical equipment
The common tasks of such a job use to be the following one:
- Centralized communication with stakeholders,
- Planning definitions and follow-up,
- Meeting with customers, including technical reports,
- Manufacturing follow-up, including pictures of project status,
- Project budgeting,
- Coordination of stakeholder tasks during the project lifetime,
- Quality assurance control (FDS, DQ, FAT, IQ, OQ),