ETO Sterilization services consulting
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Services
Thanks to a huge experience in the most stringent international companies, RSD® offers consulting services for ethylene oxide sterilization method and process.
The services that RSD® proposes
- EO Cycle optimization;
- Cycle validation for ethylene Oxide process (ETO);
- Maintenance of sterilizers / sterilization units;
- Installation and verification services;
- Protocol redaction and performance (FDS, DQ, FAT, IQ, OQ and PQ);
- EO sterilization plant sizing, according to customer requirements;
- Utility calculations (N2/CO2, EO, chilled water, steam,…), needed for the running of a EO sterilization installation;
- Safety audit to fulfill the ATEX 2014/34/UE directive;
- Existing installation upgrade to be conformed to ATEX directive;
- Parametrical release implantation on existing sterilizers;
- Flammability calculations;
- ROI calculations for a sterilization project investment;
- Expertise and advices for technological, strategic and operative problems;
We have Ism-ATEX certificates, level 1 and 2 for design and maintenance of installations with explosive atmosphere. Certificate delivered by the French notified body INERIS.
If you are looking for counseling or any technical consulting regarding EO sterilization process, we will advise you efficiently in a total confidentiality. RSD® has a large experience and an important know-how with respect to Ethylene Oxide Sterilization process (EO). Many customers already rely on us like: Bbraun, Merck Millipore, Becton Dickinson, ….